Trabantic Pop_Miss Behave
Capt Hereford featuring in:
The Trabantic pop series
Amsterdam, Oct. 2010. Monday Morning, 9:00 (Office Time)
In the 21st century, the evil Mastersuit Doctor Sheridan C , a former stockbroker with financial immunity, sends his Doom Suits out to conquer the world. Captain Hereford used to be one of them!.
Present: Based in a former officebuilding in the city Groningen, The Netherlands, Captain Hereford operates as a cardriving ex-suit who has been known to operate undercover in the same grey areas as his opponents. Captain Hereford is a charismatic, restless lone ranger, hunting on corrupt suits, financial sharks, and other big city predators.
Although he works alone, he reports to Major Olive Green and General Belle V., who’s headquarter is based in Amsterdam with safehouses across Europe and America. They provide Captain Hereford with intel, unlimited funding, worldwide safehouses and of course a license to set “mergers and acquisitions” ***
Famous quotes of Captain Hereford:
“ I just love the smell of burnin’ suits in the morning ”
“ Monday mornin’, office time! But!! No more!! ”
“Mergers and acquisitions” has to be read as Murders and acquisitions.
It’s a linguistic joke, common under stockbrokers all over the world. I first heard it in 1999 while working for this brokeragefirm owned by Doctor Sheridan C. in Bangkok
View all works from Capt. Hereford
Trabantic Pop_Miss Behave
Artist(s): Capt. Hereford
- Street Art comes off the streets at the Moniker Art Fair 2013
- Release of two Prints of the London Police at the Moniker Art Fair 2013
- Preparing for the Moniker Art Fair 2013
- Pipsqueak was here!!! at the Moniker Art Fair London
- Look for Art Gallery at Moniker Art Fair, London
- Banksy: Market still buoyant
- Opening the London Police & Zeus great success
- 5th July – 4th Sept. The London Police and Zeus(UK)
- Retna works available
- My nose My stekkerdoos by Studio Job & Lensvelt
- Pipsqueak was here!!! auction at Bonhams, London
- The London Police at Look for Art Gallery
- Should you invest in Banksy?
- Last Books: Haute Couture by Cathleen Naundorf, signed
- 12/04/13 – 14/06/13 Haute Couture by Cathleen Naundorf
- New David Spiller Prints
- Cathleen Naundorf Haute Couture
- Pipsqueak was here: Read the room installation
- 5-10 Februari Art at the Warehouse
- What a Job! Prints
- BMW M Z3 Coupe by Anton Corbijn
- New Neon’s by Pipsqueak was here!!! at Bubbles
- Book signing SHOE American Bookstore, Spui
- New work by Zeus(UK)
- November Avro Street Art maand op televisie
- Artwork Erwin Stienstra in Groningen
- Urban Art Auction at Bonhams
- Plastic People by Peter Hebbing & Paul Ruigrok
- 14-11-12 / 12-12-12 Richard Kuiper in Vanitas; Contemporary Reflections MOMA Moscow
- 21/10/12 Richard Kuiper in the National Center for Contemporary Arts Arsenal Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- New work by Zeus!
- Please Share & Vote for Pipsqueak was here!!!
- new works by Pipsqueak was here!!!
- Russian Women by Alice Wielinga
- Cris Toala Olivares, an amazing photographer!
- Best auction results street artists under 40
- JR Inside Out in Tilburg! Moeders gezocht..
- Time lapse in Beijing by Alice Wielinga
- 30 Augustus opening “Fijne Hanen” van Alice Wielinga & Cris Toala Olivares
- From Zero to Hero meet Hereford & Capt. Hereford at Het Arsenaal
- Interview with Matt Small on BBC
- You are not Banksy, now available by Nick Stern!
- New print release EINE, with great promo video
- Oranje Kunst!
- Street Artist Ben EINE makes it into Amsterdam
- Pipsqueak was here!!! Wall at Krakeling, Amsterdam
- 21st of June – 17th of August ‘t Hollands stilleven in plastic by Richard Kuiper
- Preview Kunst Rai, stand 44, Look for Art Gallery
- Jesse Faber: Recycled Rembrandt Paintings