Gaby Fling captures the female in her photographs in such an alluring way, that we women can only be named one thing; sensual creatures. Fling creates photographs wherein the female radiates a sensual energy and becomes an elegant humankind; the round curves and sensual, thus mysterious poses of her models, all add up to the beauty and sexiness we call womanhood.
As a fashion photographer and stylist, Fling has worked for clients such as Jackie, Millionaire and La Vie en Rose. Through her assignments she developed a keen eye for composition, style and framing which she translates into her personal work; lead by her fascination for femininity, anonymity and aesthetics, Fling magnifies, and through that emphasizes, the female traits in her photographs, giving the woman a compelling status.
Fling reckons she makes these pictures casue she kinda knows what men like to see: ‘Men always tell me that they’re impressed by the way I capture a female on film. Guess I look at the female through a man’s eyes? Every picture I style and shoot, just comes naturally’.
We will present works of Gaby on ArtAntique and the Affordable Artfair in May 2011.
View all works from Gabys Fling
Artist(s): Gabys Fling
- 4th July – 4th Sept. The London Police and Zeus(UK)
- Retna works available
- My nose My stekkerdoos by Studio Job & Lensvelt
- Pipsqueak was here!!! auction at Bonhams, London
- The London Police at Look for Art Gallery
- Should you invest in Banksy?
- Last Books: Haute Couture by Cathleen Naundorf, signed
- 12/04/13 – 14/06/13 Haute Couture by Cathleen Naundorf
- New David Spiller Prints
- Cathleen Naundorf Haute Couture
- Pipsqueak was here: Read the room installation
- 5-10 Februari Art at the Warehouse
- What a Job! Prints
- BMW M Z3 Coupe by Anton Corbijn
- New Neon’s by Pipsqueak was here!!! at Bubbles
- Book signing SHOE American Bookstore, Spui
- New work by Zeus(UK)
- November Avro Street Art maand op televisie
- Artwork Erwin Stienstra in Groningen
- Urban Art Auction at Bonhams
- Plastic People by Peter Hebbing & Paul Ruigrok
- 14-11-12 / 12-12-12 Richard Kuiper in Vanitas; Contemporary Reflections MOMA Moscow
- 21/10/12 Richard Kuiper in the National Center for Contemporary Arts Arsenal Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- New work by Zeus!
- Please Share & Vote for Pipsqueak was here!!!
- new works by Pipsqueak was here!!!
- Russian Women by Alice Wielinga
- Cris Toala Olivares, an amazing photographer!
- Best auction results street artists under 40
- JR Inside Out in Tilburg! Moeders gezocht..
- Time lapse in Beijing by Alice Wielinga
- 30 Augustus opening “Fijne Hanen” van Alice Wielinga & Cris Toala Olivares
- From Zero to Hero meet Hereford & Capt. Hereford at Het Arsenaal
- Interview with Matt Small on BBC
- You are not Banksy, now available by Nick Stern!
- New print release EINE, with great promo video
- Oranje Kunst!
- Street Artist Ben EINE makes it into Amsterdam
- Pipsqueak was here!!! Wall at Krakeling, Amsterdam
- 21st of June – 17th of August ‘t Hollands stilleven in plastic by Richard Kuiper
- Preview Kunst Rai, stand 44, Look for Art Gallery
- Jesse Faber: Recycled Rembrandt Paintings
- New work by Paul Blanca!
- New David Spiller Prints
- 24 May 2012 Opening W Books Store, with art from Look for Art Gallery
- Lastplak skate bowl in Jordaan, Amsterdam
- Invest in Art NOW: Philips de Pury sets new record for Basquiat!
- Invest in Art NOW; another evening sale with record prices
- Bear Market? Invest in Art NOW